Your pet is welcome here! Just add them to your reservation when you book online or reach out to us to let us know they'll be joining you. We understand that sometimes pets can act like animals (and wreck things). If that happens, there may be additional costs for the repair of any damages or additional cleaning requirements. Please familiarize yourself with the house rules.
A few house rules for our furry friends:
• Safety first. Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier while in public spaces in the hotel.
• We understand that sometimes pets can act like animals (and wreck things). If that happens, you must assume responsibility for the costs for the repair of any damages or additional cleaning requirements, including labour costs.
• If your room gets dirty, a $500 cleaning fee will be added at the end of your stay.
• We’re all about exploring, but some places are off-limits. Pets are not allowed in food and beverage areas, the pool deck or the fitness centre.
• A (human) guest must be present with their pet while any member of the hotel team is in their room.
• Pets must be with a designated individual at all times and not be left unattended – we don’t want lonely pets!
We want to make sure your pup feels right at home. We are a dog-friendly team. Visit the Concierge Desk for information about Toronto's best dog parks, pet shops, grooming salons and more. We do ask that pups are not left unattended in the room. Our Concierge team can always assist with recommendations for pet sitting or walking services!
Have another kind of pet? We’d love to be able to host them too. Please reach out to us and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.