Retreat with your family to 1 Hotel Central Park, where museums, theatre, shopping, and of course Central Park, are all within walking distance (or riding distance). When you book our Room to Explore: Family Retreat and reserve a connecting or neighboring room, you'll have plenty of room to spread out. There’s also a little something extra for you AND the kids.
What you get:
- Bottle of sustainable, organic wine delivered to your room - let us know upon booking whether you prefer red or white
- Organic milk & cookies made from the kitchen at Jams, delivered to your room
- Up to 4 all-day bike rentals
- Tesla service, based on availability
- Tesla service available weekdays from 12pm to 6pm, on a first-come basis
- Must be at least 21 years of age to receive the wine amenity
- To book additional bike rentals please see concierge
Survey the view from your window-nook daybed in the City King and City Two Beds rooms joined by a connecting door. Sleeps up to six.
Survey the view from your window-nook daybed in the neighboring Studio King and Park King rooms. Sleeps up to four.
Survey the view from your window-nook daybed in the City King and Alcove Junior Suite rooms joined by a connecting door.
Survey the view from your window-nook daybed in the Studio King or relax in the neighboring Alcove Queen room. Sleeps up to four.
Welcome to your two bedroom, two-and-a-half bath retreat. Thoughtful touches and a living green wall of ferns and ivy bring the beauty of nature inside. The Greenhouse Suite is accessible (ADA).
1 Hotel Central Park is