Reservation & Pet Policy
Pay Now Rates: Non-refundable, fully pre-paid. You will not receive a refund on these rates, even with 24 hours notice or more of cancellation.
Pay Later Rates: Pay Later Reservations require a 1 night deposit. 24 hours notice is required for any cancellations on Pay Later Rates. 72 hours notice required on Studio Suite and 1 Bedroom Suite room categories. 7 days notice required on reservations for the Riverhouse Suite.
Unless you have booked a Pay Now Rate, or unless otherwise noted on confirmation, please let us know 24 hours before arrival if you have to cancel in order to avoid a penalty of one night's stay plus tax. If you simply don't show up, we will charge one night's stay plus tax to the credit card one file. Above noted Specialty Suite catagories require 72 hours cancellation notice to avoid penalty. Riverhouse Suite requires 7 days notice to avoid penalty.
EARLY ARRIVALS/LATE DEPARTURES
Book an early flight? Want to sleep in? We’ll do our very best to accommodate you -- just let us know in advance. If we can’t, we’ll gladly stow your luggage safely and securely, until you’re ready to move on. There is an early departure fee of one night’s stay plus tax.
GENERAL RESERVATION INFORMATION
Reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit card when you book. Blackout dates are subject to their own rules.
Check-in after 3PM.
Check-out by 12PM.
You must be 18+ to book a room.
For security purposes, please provide a valid government or state-issued photo ID at check-in. To cover incidentals, we’ll hold $150/day on your credit card. Know there is a smoking fee of $350.00/room and $500/suite.
We’re so happy you and your pet have chosen to stay with us. Your pet under 40 lbs. is welcome. Have another kind of pet? Just reach out to us and we’ll do our best to accommodate you. If your room gets dirty, a $100 cleaning fee will be added at the end of your stay. We love all furry (and non-furry) creatures, and want to make sure you all have the most enjoyable stay. We also want to make sure you are safe. Below are some house rules we’ve put in place that we ask you follow:
Raise your hand (scouts honor) and repeat after us (just kidding):
1) I will keep my pet on a leash or in a carrier while in public spaces in the hotel.
2) I understand that sometimes, pets can be pets and wreck things. If that happens, I will assume responsibility for the costs for the repair of any damages or additional cleaning requirements (including labor costs).
3) I know that some places are off limit. I will keep my pet out of all food & beverage areas as well as the fitness center.
4) I will be with my pet while any member of the hotel staff (who probably has treats) is in my room.
5) I will keep my pet with me or a designated individual at all times, and not leave him/her/them unattended in the room (don’t want lonely pets!).
Thank you for following these policies, we hope you and your pet have a wonderful stay at 1 Hotels!