Reservation & Pet Policy
Here’s the need-to-know information, including pet and reservation and policies, for your stay at
1 Hotel Central Park. Need to know something that’s not listed below? Just reach out!
- Pay Now Rates: Non-refundable, fully pre-paid. You will not receive a refund on these rates, even with 24 hours notice or more of cancellation.
- Pay Later Rates: Pay Later Reservations require a 1 night deposit. 24 hours notice is required for any cancellations on Pay Later Rates. 72 hours notice required on Neighboring/Connecting room categories, City Suites and Park Suites. 7 days notice required on reservations for the Greenhouse Suite.
- Unless you have booked a Pay Now Rate, or unless otherwise noted on confirmation, please let us know 24 hours before arrival if you have to cancel in order to avoid a penalty of one night's stay plus tax. If you simply don't show up, we will charge one night's stay plus tax to the credit card one file. Above noted Specialty Suite categories require 72 hours cancellation notice to avoid penalty. Greenhouse Suite requires 7 days notice to avoid penalty.
TAXES & FEES
Standard New York City taxes are applied to all reservations. A daily $15 facility fee, per room inclusive of tax is applied at the time of check-in.
EARLY ARRIVALS/LATE DEPARTURES
Book an early flight? Want to sleep in? We’ll do our very best to accommodate you -- just let us know in advance. If we can’t, we’ll gladly stow your luggage safely and securely, until you’re ready to move on. There is an early departure fee of one night’s stay plus tax.
GENERAL RESERVATION INFORMATION
- Reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit card when you book. Blackout dates are subject to their own rules.
- Check-in after 3PM.
- Check-out by 12PM.
- You must be 18+ to book a room.
- For security purposes, please provide a valid government or state-issued photo ID at check-in. To cover incidentals, we’ll hold $150/day on your credit card. Know there is a smoking fee of $350.00/room and $500/suite.
- We’re so happy you and your furry friend have chosen to stay with us. Pets under 40lbs are welcome, but if you have another kind of pet just reach out to us and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- We love all furry (and non-furry) creatures, and want to make sure you have an enjoyable stay with us. We also want to make sure you, and all of our guests, are safe at all times.
- Below are our house rules:
- Safety first. Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier while in public spaces in the hotel.
- We understand that sometimes pets can act like animals (and wreck things). If that happens, you must assume responsibility for the costs for the repair of any damages or additional cleaning requirements, including labor costs.
- If your room gets dirty, a $100 cleaning fee will be added at the end of your stay.
- We’re all about exploring, but some places are off limits. Pets are not allowed in food & beverage areas or the fitness center.
- A (human) guest must be present with their pet while any member of the hotel team is in their room.
- Pets must be with a designated individual at all times, and not be left unattended – we don’t want lonely pets!
Thank you for following these policies, we hope you and your pet have a wonderful stay at 1 Hotels!