At 1 Hotels there’s no better way to start the day than with breakfast at Neighbors. Choose the best fuel to get your day started with a daily $50 breakfast credit for use in Neighbors.
What You Get:
- Daily $50 breakfast credit for use in Neighbors
- Credit only valid for breakfast at Neighbors and cannot be applied to room and tax.
- Credit not valid for In-Room Dining or The Osprey
- Credit only valid during Neighbors breakfast period from 7am – 11am.
- Guest must charge breakfast order to room in order for credit to apply.
- Credit not valid for retail items.
- Unused credit cannot be redeemed for cash or future credit.
Thoughtful touches bring the natural location inside with floor to ceiling windows, architectural blackened steel, a relaxed seating area and reclaimed barnwood accents.
Experience Brooklyn up close with large floor-to-ceiling windows that open to let nature in, and locally-made furnishings including open crate closets, corrugated leather headboards and wood flooring.
Thoughtful touches bring nature inside including a large sliding window with water views, architectural blackened steel, and wood flooring.
Let nature in with a large sliding window overlooking the East River with views of the Brooklyn Bridge or the Statue of Liberty.
Let nature inside with a large sliding window that opens up to views of the Brooklyn Bridge.
Thoughtful touches bring nature inside with elements like a large sliding window, reclaimed wood and steel.
Thoughtful touches bring nature inside with a large sliding window, spalted maple coffee table, and leather strap-upholstered chairs.
Thoughtful touches bring nature inside with a large sliding window, daybed with loose down pillows, and reclaimed barnwood walls.
Welcome to your 2,000 square foot, 2 bedroom retreat.
1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge is
Be the first to find out everything about 1 Hotels