EnglishEspañolFrançaisالعربيةPortuguês, Brasil简体中文ItalianoNederlands한국어 [韓國語]日本語
Dogs are family too. We would never ask you to leave your furry (or not furry) friend behind! Your pup is always welcome. Have another kind of pet? We’d love to be able to host them too, but unfortunately, we can't accommodate our feline friends. For any other pets, please reach out to us.
- Safety first. Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier while in public spaces in the hotel.
- We understand that sometimes pets can act like animals (and wreck things). If that happens, you must assume responsibility for the costs for the repair of any damages or additional cleaning requirements, including labor costs.
- If your room gets dirty, a cleaning fee will be added at the end of your stay.
- We're all about exploring, but some places are off limits. Pets are not allowed in food and beverage areas, pool areas, the spa, or the fitness center, with the exception of properly documented service animals.
- A (human) guest must be present with their pet while any member of the hotel team is in their room.
- Pets must be with a designated individual at all times and not left unattended. We don't want lonely pets! Our Concierge team can always assist with recommendations for petsitting or walking services.
Be the first to find out everything about 1 Hotels